Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Meet and Greet

Had a nice dinner meeting with a really dope photographer the other day. I actually met and heard of Erich Chen through friends and different events. Within the small community of photographers that I know and admire, this guy is probably one of the most legit. His work is sickk and not to mention he's definitely one of the most down to earth guys I've met, no exaggeration! Take a look at his most recent project, www.jasonanderich.com, and you'll know what I'm talking about hah. 


Anyways, we had some Dennys and talked photography, great times for sure! Definitely looking forward to some project collaborations down the line. 

thumbs up

burgers and fries, smiles all around

Our waitress was telling us about her recent trip to Sequoia and just happened to have her camera with her. Thats a big ass tree!

And on the way back to my house..
random thunder clouds rolling in like it aint no thing


Quite the afternoon, till next time!

-LT




1 comment:

steppie said...

Duuude. I went to school with that fool. Hahaha.


Small world. :)