Sunday, August 31, 2008

Frank G. Boneli

Had a small break today from mass editing and took my cousin Nicola fishing. I've been reeling and dealin since 96' and in all the lakes I've come across, Puddingstone is by far the most challenging.  You can usually manage to land a few, but more times than not, you go home empty handed. Either way, its always nice to pay a visit to Frank G. Boneli (park that is) and appreciate the home in which my fishing career began.


Here are a few clicks, enjoy!

Nice morning overcast, and some random geese? ducks? on the first dock we went to

broken pier!

my cousin Nicola


summer time snaggin

stork!


yo zuri stick bait-we've been through a lot together, notice the battle scars.
caught literally seconds after I took that pic above! hah baby bass

wormin'

puddingstone rec


summer lovin'
morning sun

Btw, Happy Birthday Nic! Next trip, Mohave stripes?!

-LT


1 comment:

Unknown said...

louisaaaa, where is boneli park again?? it sounds so familiar haha.