Monday, August 18, 2008

Party with class

I had a great shoot last week with the boys from Picmember, we invited Nina and Tom for a concept photo that will be used to market picmember's new campaign. Here are some photos from the session.



Having too much fun with each other..



That day was a long one for sure, we started off early to get some extra beach shots at Palos Verdes, but the only way down to the spot we found was following a suicidal vertical dirt path, which we managed to walk/slide down with tons of weight. The pictures that followed were totally worth it though. I finally fulfilled my goal of getting both model and my camera in wet, using an underwater case for the canon :O





And last, but not least, I finally developed some b/w film from my Lubitel camera that traveled to SF with us, here is one photo I really liked.. I took it from up close pretending to look into a dark metal box, im sure they didn't know that it was a camera.



That strip of gibberish in the bottom is there because I have to manually position the film for each shot by using a small circular window where numbers pop out.. NOT Accurate :D ..but with time I shall master it!

TT

1 comment:

L. Garcia said...

nice double exposure with the film camera...kinda worked well even though it wasnt intended