Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Over the Hill

In light of the bday today, I took the morning off and did a lil fishing. Started at Lake Mission Viejo and made our way to a private reservoir in Orange. Pretty decent day, but the heat was intense and we had to pack up earlier than expected. Wheres the fall weather at?! 


Ok pics are out of order but damn, check out this private lake..looked like something out of Utah or Nevada!
waterpipe cove
lion king
mission view
birthday bass at mission, killed the robo.


So I get facebook updates on the blackberry, like if someone writes on your wall it'll shoot you an email with the persons post. While I was fishing, my phone was blowing up with messages, and I realized how facebook really does connect people. Had the oldest of friends hit me up today..people I haven't talked to in years hah. Anyways, it was great to receive all those birthday wishes, definitely appreciate the love. Thanks everyone.

Cheers,

LT


----

No comments: