Monday, September 8, 2008

RIOT 5

I met Jeffrey Tang about 5 years ago. Some people I knew were rocking these tees,with some pretty bold graphics and elaborate colors. It was catching on and I was interested to see what this whole hoopla was about..turns out the man behind the brand was none other than Jeff himself. Always the artist, JTang from the beginning had a very subtle clean style to his designs, a crisp sense of imagery and a tasteful, classy look.  You could always count on something solid to come about through the drawing board. And not to mention he is definitely one the coolest people you'll ever meet, so I knew our collabo was gona be chillin like a villain. 


Tikko Studios was honored to collabo with RFV for the second time and to have all the homies come support was definitely a huge treat. 

Here are few clicks of some behind the scenes!

RFV

kung fu chop
labor day chillin
doggy!

all hail Kenny

Alvaro and company

chimpin like no other

Tigran rocking a wig?! lol 


Some of my favorite shoot pics!

flower | RFV
maybelle
kennytree

rock garden

38x58

Kyung I mean Clairose

Kunballs

fishing dock 

Hey!

wigs and booze
Kristina Bui and some sweet light
RFV | Tikko Studios

final fish


Thanks again Jeff for having us. Look out for the RFV Tikko T coming soon! 

Safe travels my friend.

-LT

No comments: