Sunday, November 30, 2008

scoring threats

When we were on the verge of evacuating our house a few weeks back, I remembered the first thing I took were my basketball cards. I wasn't the biggest collector but my cards included some of the greatest players of all time. According to the Beckett, they are surprisingly not worth too much haha. You would think my slew of Shaq rookie cards would be worth some good money, but I guess not.


I had some Barkley cards, Chris Mullen (my hero), even Bird but the most prized possession of course were of Magic and Jordan. 92-93' Fleer Ultra and UpperDeck..I remember growing up, those were the cleanest looking cards out there. 

I even had the Magic vs. Jordan card haha, collectors item indefinitely. 



Legendary

LT


1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude, these are on my things to bring if there is an emergency too. I have a big box of it in my closet.


legendary indeed