Friday, November 14, 2008

Kutchyy

Went to the Gam Center last week for one of the premiere Art and Design Craft shows in LA. My good friend Kutchy was showcasing there and this girl I tell ya, just ridiculously creative, innovative and fresh with it. Her designs just so sharp and unique, as refreshing to the pupils as Blake Lively. Crazy comparison I know. I was blown away from the day one, literally just one of those, 'are you serious?!' kinda reactions.


You probably think I'm hyping it up, trust- it takes a lot to impress me nowadays and Stephanie Eap Kuoch is the real deal. Haha, these pics don't do any justice. Check out her merchandise and see for yourself.

drive by shooting, definitely not recommended
sweet sunset

sweet whale





the artist





Family values
Raffy, (CADC Coord)
Addie (Sheroes, Revolve Clothing)
Dinner time, El Coyote




Dessert! photo: Christina Jungle

photo: Raffy

Proud alum.

LT

1 comment:

SuJ said...

damn. thats legit. theres so much creative talent out there. shoot, there's so much originating just from uci. legit