Monday, October 27, 2008

Tikk-O Treat

Halloween. Probably bottom three all-time worst holidays celebrated in American History. Haha, ok thats a lil brash. Let's just say I've had my share of bad experiences. Anyways, this year was slightly different as we celebrated a week before. My sister had a party, which was pretty cool. I don't get a chance to see her around her friends much..so I was looking forward to chill, hang out and break the streak!

some pictorials:

santa monica

spidey

My sister Lindsay and her bf Eric, the Shark.

I want you!

homemade



young republicans and American icons



bee keep

boo


deer huntin with yours truly


See the rest of this set here. Have a safe Halloween everyone!

LT

1 comment:

!Empower! said...

haha Louis man, that costume is hilarious and on point!!!