Thursday, February 28, 2008

Party or Work?

What up everyone, we've both been to La-La land and back so its time for more photos.

I got my first taste of Hollywood this weekend at an Oscars Afterparty hosted by Children Uniting Nations and Billboards.




My client, latin music sensation Sirak Baloyan, was there to play some salsa music for the guests which included many celebrities and even African royalty.



The King of Ghana was there... quite a surprise for me. Then I spotted sexy R&B singer Christina Milian.



..and I couldn't help taking lots of photos of her

Here Sirak looking like a salsa king, waiting to get his interview.



Meanwhile I went over to the red carpet and spotted other celebs you might recognize




We also met retiered General Dallaire, who was leader of peacekeeping UN troops in Rwanda '94



Sirak joined in the red carpet shortly after the news had arrived





We both took notice of beautiful actress Amanda Brooks, who has some movies in the works.



Time for the interview, Sirak decides to do some cha cha cha



Some hours later, it was time for the real event, here is Sirak y su Sonora Antillana



Close up of the contrabass, he's really into it




Ofcourse, everyone enjoyed the latin upbeat jam. And then I got some free drinks and met more hollywood people.







Well that was fun, we will be back for more city of angels!


Tigran










2 comments:

Joanna said...

dude i'm jealous

Paul said...

Why is Christina so hot?